Yes, we know that the Saucon Valley Class of 2018 just graduated and the parties have just begun. We realize that many parents want to take a break from the student-athlete rat race and celebrate. But, in the wonderful world of Panther Sports, the required PIAA paperwork and deadlines for the upcoming Fall sports season need your attention.
So, Moms and Dads, get out your calendars and take note of these important dates!
Wednesday, June 13th: In-House PIAA Physicals
- Saucon Valley Middle School
- Cost is only $10 (Cash or Check payable to “Saucon Valley School District”)
- What you NEED to do:
- Complete the FamilyID online registration.
- Then, schedule to reserve a time slot for your physical here.
- Don’t be late for your appointment or,…….to the back of the line you go!
- Print out the medical paperwork from the SVSD Athletic page Website.
- Fill out the first page and bring the packet to your physical.
- Make sure the packet is signed and bring it with you to your appointment! The Doctor will need it!
- If this date does not work for you, take the PIAA packet to your personal physician or make an appointment with a St. Luke’s Care Now Facility.
Sunday, July 22nd: Deadline to register for all Fall Sports
- Cheerleading, Cross-Country, Field Hockey, Football, Golf, Marching Band, Soccer, Tennis and Volleyball
Monday, July 23rd: If you did not take advantage of the “In-House” physical, this is the deadline to turn-in completed physical forms.
Week of July 30th: ImPACT Concussion Testing for Football
Week of August 6th: ImPACT Concussion Testing for all other sports
Monday, August 13th
- All Fall Sports and Marching Band will begin practices
- JV and Varsity Football: Heat Acclimatization begins August 6th!