If you’re a teen who’s looking for work this summer or know one who is, this list is for you.
The local employers listed below still need applicants for summer positions (please note: all information that was available is included on the list).
For more information, or to apply, please call, email or visit the businesses listed.
Links to websites and/or social media pages have been provided, if available.
Please note that all information is accurate as of this story’s publication. Businesses’ employment needs are unique and often change rapidly. Saucon Source is not responsible for any changes in those needs that may cause this information to become outdated or inaccurate, as well as any lack of employment opportunities which may result from such changes.
Know of a local business hiring teens and/or college age summer help that’s NOT listed below? Feel free to share their information in a comment!
- Springtown Inn, 3258 Main St., Springtown, PA 18081. Tel: 610-346-7262. Facebook: The Springtown Inn.
- Vassi’s Drive-in, 1666 Main St., Hellertown, PA 18055. Tel: 610-838-1877. Facebook: Vassi’s Drive-in. Note: Morning help is needed.
- Borough of Fountain Hill, 941 Long St., Fountain Hill, PA 18015. Tel: 610-867-0301. Note: The borough is in immediate need of cashiers to work at the Fountain Hill swimming pool this summer.
- The Taste Smokers (mobile BBQ business), Bethlehem, PA 18015. Tel: 484-597-1980. Facebook: The Taste Smokers.
- Ye Olde Spring Valley Tavern, 1355 Station Ave., Bethlehem, PA 18015. Tel: 484-851-3594. Facebook Page: Ye Olde Spring Valley Tavern.
- Upper Saucon Township, 5500 Camp Meeting Road, Center Valley, PA 18034. Tel: 610-282-1171. The township public works department is hiring returning college students. Applications can be obtained Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. at Municipal Building. Click here for a list of other current employment opportunities.
- Tom’s All-American, 85 S. West End Blvd., Quakertown, PA 18951. Tel: 267-227-3292. Facebook Page: Tom’s All-American. The newly-opened restaurant in Quakertown is hiring busboys to promote to kitchen staff. Download an employment application from their website. Resumes along with the completed application should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- HTSS Inc. (staffing agency), 860 Broad St., Ste. 111, Emmaus, PA 18049. Tel: 610-432-4161. Facebook Page: HTSS Inc. Instagram: @htss.inc. According to a recent Craigslist posting, HTSS is hiring high school and college students 18 and older for summer jobs including the following positions: general labor, picking and packing, forklift drivers, machine operators, light industrial, administrative/office, customer service, data entry and accounting/finance.