Are you looking forward to Hellertown’s summer concert series in Dimmick Park?
Just like last year, five free shows will be performed by popular local musicians and groups on Sundays in June, July and August, with wine and beer sold by local vineyards/breweries and food for sale from food trucks at all shows.
Here is the 2018 schedule (all shows are from 6 to 8 p.m.):
- Sunday, June 10 – The Large Flowerheads (’60s covers) – Wine by Black River Farms, beer by Lost Tavern Brewing and Hop Hill Brewing Co., food from Couch Potadoh Food Truck, Cool Treats Ice Cream Truck and Fired Up Artisan Oven
- Sunday, June 24 – Flirtin’ With The Mob (funk) – Beer by Lost Tavern Brewing, food from The Flying V Food Truck, Licensed 2 Grill Food Truck and Cool Treats Ice Cream Truck
- Sunday, July 8 – Brian Dean Moore Band (country) – Wine by Black River Farms, beer by Hop Hill Brewing Co. and Lost Tavern Brewing, food prepared and sold by the Legion Riders at the park pavilion
- Sunday, July 22 – James Supra & Sarah Ayers (blues rock) – Beer by Lost Tavern Brewing, food from Stuffed to the Grills food truck, Couch Potadoh food truck and Cool Treats Ice Cream Truck
- Saturday, Aug. 18 (part of Hellertown-Lower Saucon Community Day) – Cunningham & Associates (rhythm & blues, rock) – Wine by Black River Farms, beer by Lost Tavern Brewing and Hop Hill Brewing Co., food by Fired Up Artisan Oven, Smokehouse Food Truck and Cool Treats Ice Cream Truck
The 2018 summer concert series is presented by the Borough of Hellertown and the Hellertown-Lower Saucon Chamber of Commerce.
This year’s presenting sponsor is Spirk Brothers Inc.
Other sponsors include CAPO Leadership Consulting, ASR Media Productions, Adams Outdoor Advertising, Saucon Valley Bikes, BB&T, the Law Offices of Mark P. Albright, Saucon Source, Lost River Caverns, Bethlehem Press and Heintzelman Funeral Home Inc.
Concert-goers are encouraged to bring blankets or folding chairs for seating on the lawn in front of the bandshell.