What we do with your personally identifiable information
The decision to disclose personally identifiable information to us is always up to you, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services. “Personally identifiable information” means information that can be used to identify you as an individual, such as, for example:
- Your name, company name, email address, phone number, billing address or shipping address
- Your Saucon Source user ID and password (if applicable)
- Any account preference information you provide us
- Your computer’s domain name and IP address, which can indicate where your computer is located on the Internet
If you do provide personally identifiable information to us, we will:
- Not sell or rent it to a third party without your permission–although unless you opt out (see below), we may use your contact information to provide you with information we believe you need to know or may find useful, such as (for example) news about our services and products and modifications to the Terms of Service
- Take commercially reasonable precautions to protect the information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction
- Not use or disclose the information except:
- as necessary to provide services
- in the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined (for example, statistical compilations)
- as required by law, for example, in response to a subpoena or search warrant
- to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential
- as necessary to enforce the Terms of Service
- as necessary to protect the rights, safety, or property of Saucon Source, its users, or others; this may include (for example) exchanging information with other organizations for fraud protection and/or risk reduction.
Other information we collect
We may collect other information that cannot be readily used to identify you, such as (for example) the domain name and IP address of your computer. We may use this information, individually or in the aggregate, for technical administration of our website; research and development; customer and account administration; or to help us focus our marketing efforts.
Saucon Source uses “cookies” to store personal data on your computer. If you set up your web browser (for example, Internet Explorer) so that cookies are not allowed, you might not be able to use some features of our website.
External data storage sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Your privacy responsibilities
To help protect your privacy, we recommend that you:
- Not share your user ID or password with anyone else
- Log off the Saucon Source website when you are finished using it
- Take customary precautions to guard against “malware” (viruses, Trojan horses, bots, etc.), for example by installing and updating suitable anti-virus software
Notice to European Union users
Saucon Source’s operations are located in the United States. If you provide information to us, the information will be transferred out of the European Union (EU) to the United States. By providing personal information to us, you are consenting to its storage and use as described herein.
Information collected from children
You must be at least 13 years old to use Saucon Source’s website and services. Saucon Source does not knowingly collect information from children under 13. (See the [U.S.] Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.)
Questions or comments?
Thank you for choosing Saucon Source.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.