Saucon Valley residents are ready to shake off the winter doldrums and celebrate the joys of spring, and what better place to do that than at Neighbors Home & Garden Center’s annual Spring Open House this Saturday and Sunday, April 14-15, in Hellertown?
The fun (and terrific savings) will last all weekend long, with most events planned for both Saturday or Sunday. A couple of things are on Saturday only.
Here’s a run-down of what you can look forward to at the open house:
Saturday and Sunday
- Hot dogs, BBQ and sodas for sale to benefit the Hellertown Historical Society
- Duck pond, where shoppers can pick a duck to reveal a mystery nursery discount (discount not applicable to sale items)
- Children’s petting zoo
- Pet food representatives
- Save 20 percent on select ECHO products (excluding parts and accessories)
- Enter to win an ECHO Weber grill and Cub Cadet cooler
- Patio specials PLUS save 15 percent on patio accessories and in the gift department
- Save 20 percent on bird feeders and birdhouses
- Propane Happy Hour featuring all-day savings on propane ($11.99)
- Black Oil sale ($19.99)
- Live radio broadcast with Bobby Gunther Walsh of WAEB AM 790 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Weber grilling demonstration from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Guests are also invited to visit Neighbors’ new indoor patio furniture showroom featuring the latest sets in a wide variety of styles.
Anyone who purchases a four-piece (or larger) patio set in the patio department Saturday and Sunday will also receive a $100 Neighbors gift certificate.
Neighbors Home & Garden Center is conveniently located at 38 Main Street in Hellertown.
The store is open Monday through Saturday from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Sundays, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.