If you love music and nature, you’ll want to mark your calendar for this summer’s Music in Dimmick Park series organized by the Hellertown-Lower Saucon Chamber of Commerce and the Borough of Hellertown with support from local sponsors, including presenting sponsor Steel Club.
This year’s line up once again will feature music to suit a variety of tastes, from oldies to rock to country, and more. The lineup is as follows:
- Sunday, June 9 – The Large Flowerheads (’60s and ’70s)
- Sunday, June 23 – Cunningham & Associates (roots rock ‘n roll)
- Sunday, July 14 – Brian Dean Moore Band (country)
- Sunday, July 28 – James Supra & Sarah Ayers (blues-rock)
- Sunday, Aug. 25 – Social Call (rock-oldies)
All concerts are held from 6 to 8 p.m. at the bandstand, with seating available on bleachers and on the lawn. Attendees should bring their own folding chairs and blankets for seating if they do not plan to sit in the stands.
Food and beverages will be available for purchase at all five concerts, which are also BYOB. The following is the lineup for food and beverage vendors:
- Sunday, June 9 – Cool Treats Ice Cream Truck, Licensed 2 Grill Food Truck, Stuffed to the Grills Food Truck, Lost Tavern Brewing, Black River Farms, Hop Hill Brewery
- Sunday, June 23 – Cool Treats Ice Cream Truck, Cone Appetit Food Truck, Lost Tavern Brewing
- Sunday, July 14 – Cool Treats Ice Cream Truck, Hellertown Lions Club (in the pavilion snack stand), Lost Tavern Brewing
- Sunday, July 28 – Cool Treats Ice Cream Truck, Dewey Fire Co. No. 1 (in the pavilion snack stand), Lost Tavern Brewing, Black River Farms, Hop Hill Brewery
- Sunday, Aug. 25 – Fired Up Artisan Food Truck, Cool Treats Ice Cream Truck, Lost Tavern Brewing
The other business sponsors for this year’s concert series include Heintzelman Funeral Home Inc., ASR Media Productions, Saucon Valley Bikes, The Law Offices of Mark P. Albright, Hellertown Homes, Star Preowned Hellertown, Farmers Insurance Wimbish Agency, Saucon Source, BB&T, 412 Auto Tags Notary and Lost River Caverns.
The series is also financed with funding received from Northampton County’s Hotel Tax Program.
Please note that all concerts are held weather-permitting.
For more information, and to receive updates about the concerts, visit and follow the Facebook event for Music in the Park.