A new medical center in the Saucon Valley area will host a community open house on Saturday, June 22 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
St. Luke’s Center Valley Health Center will offer fun and healthy family-friendly activities, tours, free health screenings, music, giveaways (while supplies last) and healthy snacks.
Services available at the Center Valley Health Center include:
- St. Luke’s Coopersburg Pediatrics
- St. Luke’s Obstetrics & Gynecology Associates
- St. Luke’s Senior Care Associates
- St. Luke’s Neurology Associates
- St. Luke’s Center for Diabetes and Endocrinology
- St. Luke’s Laboratory Services
- Imaging at St. Luke’s Health Center
- St. Luke’s Occupational Medicine
The building in which the health center is located is also home to St. Luke’s Care Now, an urgent and walk-in care facility that is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. and weekends from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Patients can also “skip the wait” by reserving a time online in advance.
St. Luke’s Center Valley Health Center is located at 5445 Lanark Road (at Rt. 309), Center Valley, Pa. For more information, contact the St. Luke’s InfoLink at 1-866-STLUKES, Option 4, or In******@sl***.org.
Note: This local health news is brought to you in partnership with St. Luke’s University Health Network.