Our commenting platform is our Facebook page. We encourage comments, but also require respectfulness toward others who are part of the Saucon Source community. Please note that we have a zero tolerance policy for racist, homophobic and other comments that are bigoted or otherwise intolerant of others based on personal characteristics.
If you see a questionable or offensive comment posted at any time, please screenshot it and email it to email@example.com or text it to 610-442-3370 for our review.
We reserve the right to remove any comment, including but not limited to comments that do not adhere to the following guidelines:
- Do not make personal attacks. Facebook comments deemed racist, homophobic or bigoted in any way will be hidden and/or deleted. If deleted the poster is subject to being banned from our community.
- Do not make ad-hominem attacks (stay on topic).
- Do not post any comment that could be libelous, slanderous or defamatory.
- Do not make false accusations.
- Do not post spam or advertising-related content or links.
- Do not post copyrighted or trademarked material that you do not have the rights to share.
- Do not engage in doxxing.
Note: Saucon Source LLC reserves the right to suspend or ban any user who violates this policy. This is to maintain our community as a safe, welcoming place for everyone.