We encourage comments, but also require respectfulness toward others who are part of the Saucon Source community. Use of your real name when commenting is strongly recommended. If you see a questionable or offensive comment posted at any time, please flag it and/or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We reserve the right to remove any comment, including but not limited to comments that do not adhere to the following guidelines:
- Do not make personal attacks
- Do not make ad-hominem attacks (stay on topic)
- Do not post any comment that could be libelous, slanderous or defamatory
- Do not make false accusations
- Do not post spam or advertising-related content or links
- Do not use profanity
- Do not post copyrighted or trademarked material that you do not have the rights to share.
Saucon Source reserves the right to suspend or ban users who continuously violate the Comments Policy.