The Southern Lehigh Chamber of Commerce will present the Southern Lehigh area’s first Restaurant Week in late April and early May, and the seven participating establishments are gearing up to welcome and offer their guests terrific dining deals as part of it.
Restaurant week will be held Sunday, April 28 through Saturday, May 4, so be sure to mark your calendars and make reservations (if needed) in order to dine at these eateries:
- Carlo’s Pizza, 7001 N. Route 309 (Fairmont Village Shopping Center), Coopersburg
- Cascade Restaurant at Durham Springs, 5065 Lehnenberg Road, Kintnersville (closed Monday and Tuesday)
- Coopersburg Diner, 336 N. Third St. (Route 309), Coopersburg
- Diana’s Cafe, 4907 Rt. 309, Center Valley (closed Sunday)
- Ecco Domani Italian Restaurant, 216 E. Fairmount St. (Giant Shopping Center), Coopersburg
- GOL Steakhouse, 6034 Main St. (Route 309), Center Valley
- Ye Olde Spring Valley Tavern, 1355 Station Ave., Bethlehem (closed Monday)
Click here to view the restaurants’ hours.
When the participating restaurants’ prix fixe menus are available they will be posted on the chamber website’s Southern Lehigh Restaurant Week page.
Southern Lehigh Restaurant Week is presented by the chamber with support from the following business sponsors:
- Presenting Sponsor: Sterner Energy
- Silver Sponsor: Steel Valley Investment Group of Raymond James-The LaBuda Team
- Bronze Sponsors: QNB, Saucon Source