If summer in the Saucon Valley makes you hungry and you enjoy dining at local restaurants, you’ll want to mark your calendars for the week of Sunday, July 14 to Saturday, July 20.
That’s when the Hellertown-Lower Saucon Chamber of Commerce will present its annual Summer Restaurant Week, during which 11 participating eateries will offer special prix fixe menus for customers to order from.
The participants in this year’s event include Springtown Inn, DiMaio’s Family Ristorante & Pizzeria, McDonald’s of Hellertown, Hellertown Crossroads Hotel, Rita’s Italian Ice, Sagra Bistro, Taps Tavern, Braveheart Highland Pub, Bella’s Ristorante, Ye Olde Spring Valley Tavern and Mystical Treatsss Cafe.
“Braveheart continues to be a part of Restaurant Week as a way to provide a great value to our loyal customers and to provide “A Taste of Scotland” to customers coming here for the first time,” said General Manager Erik Sheetz.
The chamber’s Executive Vice President Jessica O’Donnell highlighted the fact that Hellertown-Lower Saucon Restaurant Week is also a great time for visitors to explore the greater Saucon Valley area and all it has to offer, including attractions and activities.
New this year is a contest that rewards participants with a chance to win a foodie prize package every time they dine at participating restaurants during Restaurant Week.
To enter, simply save your Restaurant Week receipts and legibly write your full name and phone number on the back of each one. Beginning Monday, July 22, a collection box will be located in the lobby of Hellertown Borough Hall, 685 Main Street, Hellertown, PA.
Place your receipts in the box between Monday, July 22 and Friday, July 26 between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., or bring them to the Hellertown-Lower Saucon Chamber’s Music in the Park concert at Dimmick Park on Sunday, July 28 between 6 and 6:30 p.m. Only receipts dated from July 14-20 from the 10 participating restaurants may be entered. The drawing to win a grand prize package featuring gift cards from Saucon Valley restaurants worth at least $200 will be held live on stage during the concert.
Questions? Please email Jessica O’Donnell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The menus each participating restaurant is offering for lunch and/or dinner will be posted on the Restaurant Week section of the Hellertown borough website in the upcoming weeks and shared by Saucon Source on Facebook.
Also, be sure to follow the participating establishments on social media using the links below and subscribe to their newsletters (if available) for updates about their restaurant week offerings.
- MENU (Coming Soon) – Bella’s Ristorante, 639 Main St., Hellertown, PA: Facebook page
- MENU – Braveheart Highland Pub, 430 Main St., Hellertown, PA: Facebook page, Instagram, Newsletter
- MENU – DiMaio’s Family Ristorante & Pizzeria, 27 Main St., Hellertown, PA: Facebook page
- MENU – Hellertown Crossroads Hotel, 1443 Main St., Hellertown, PA: Facebook page, Instagram
- MENU – McDonald’s of Hellertown, 14 Main St., Hellertown, PA: Facebook page
- MENU – Mystical Treatsss Cafe, 1310 Main St., Hellertown, PA: Facebook page, Instagram, Newsletter
- MENU – Rita’s Italian Ice, 1130 Main St., Hellertown, PA: Facebook page
- MENU (Coming Soon) – Sagra Bistro, 620 Main St., Hellertown, PA: Facebook page, Instagram, Newsletter
- MENU – Springtown Inn, 3258 Main St., Springtown, PA: Facebook page, Instagram, Newsletter
- MENU – Taps Tavern, 3731 Rt. 378, Bethlehem, PA: Facebook page, Instagram
- MENU – Ye Olde Spring Valley Tavern, 1355 Station Ave., Bethlehem, PA: Facebook page, Instagram
The sponsors for this year’s Hellertown-Lower Saucon Summer Restaurant Week include Hellertown Dental Group, Hellertown Homes, CAPO Leadership Consulting, Lost River Caverns, The Wimbish Agency, Morganelli Properties, Quest Termite & Pest, Saucon Source and The Valley Voice.